Huntington's Disease Research Group
- Dr Anita Goh, Head of Research Group
- Professor Emeritus Edmond Chiu
- Professor David Ames
- Professor Nicola Lautenschlager
- Dr Samantha Loi
- Dr Terence Chong
- Stephanie Perin Research Assistant
- Huntington's Research Group Victoria
- LaTrobe University
- Law Faculty, The University of Melbourne
- Legal Services Board
- Huntington's Study Group (HSG), USA
- University of Iowa
- University of Rochester
- Indiana University
- Ulm University, Germany
- Coriell Medical Research Institute
- European Huntington's Disease Network
- 2015. Enroll-HD. Sponsor: CHDI
- 2014-2015. Pride-HD: A Phase 2, Dose-Finding, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Pridopidine 45 mg, 67.5 mg, 90 mg, and112.5 mg Twice-Daily versus Placebo for Symptomatic Treatment in Patients with Huntington’s Disease. Sponsor: Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D.
- 2014 – 2015. An Open-Label, Long Term Safety Study of SD-809 ER in Participants with Chorea Associated with Huntington Disease’ (ARC-HD). Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2012 – 2014 . A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety and tolerability, and efficacy of PBT2 in patients with early to mid-stage Huntington’s disease (REACH2HD). Sponsor: Prana Biotech.
- 2007 – 2014. Neurobiological Predictors of Huntington’s Disease (PREDICT-HD). Sponsor: National Institutes of Health, USA; CHDI Foundation.
- 2009 – 2011. Phase 3 Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Safety and Efficacy Study of Dimebon in Patients with Mild-to-Moderate Huntington’s Disease (HORIZON)- Medication/ Pfizer
- 2012. The Jack Brockhoff Foundation Medical Research Grant: Tongue pressures, speech and swallowing function in people with Huntington’s disease.
2009 – 2012. The Functional Rating Scale Taskforce for pre-HD (FuRST-pHD). CHDI Foundation