Building Early Attachment and Resiliance (BEAR) - an early intervention for parents and infants
- Dr Angela Komiti, Research/Research Co-ordinator
- Alice Braden, Clinical Training Coordinator/Research Assistant
- Neha Suranarayan, Research Assistant
- Dr Chad Bousman, Statistical Advisor
- Craig Olssen, Murdoch Institute
- Mental Health Foundation of Australia
- Resiliance Australia
Funding for this project has been obtained under the Pratt Foundation and is administered by the Mental Health Foundation of Australia.
This research project is available to PhD students to join as part of their thesis.
Please contact the Research Group Leader to discuss your options.
Currently no project details available
Faculty Research Themes
School Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact Professor Louise Newman