Members of the Melbourne Medical School's Academy of Clinical Teachers
- have supported the University's medical education programs over a period of three or more years;
- are recognised as excellent, dedicated, committed and passionate educators;
- serve as role models for all clinicians who teach;
- form a collegiate network amongst academicians;
- provide advice to the School on matters relating to clinical teaching, student assessment and program evaluation;
- promote involvement in best practice clinical teaching, student assessment and program evaluation within their professional networks; and
- act as mentors for aspiring, early career and peer clinical teachers.
Fellows of the Melbourne Medical School's Academy of Clinical Teachers
Fellows will provide exemplary leadership to Members in these matters over a sustained period (8 or more years).