Nominations are currently closed. Future rounds will be advertised in due course.
Nominations should be made by Directors of Medical Student Education, Department Heads or Subject Coordinators and should be addressed to the Head, Melbourne Medical School.
Nominations should comprise the following:
- Cover sheet (refer below)
- Statement of support by nominator relevant to the category of nomination (maximum 2 pages)
- Brief CV of nominee with a focus on teaching achievements and outputs (maximum of two pages)
- Supporting documentation (this may include but is not limited to student evaluations, peer recommendations, other awards related to teaching, other evidence of teaching innovation such as sample teaching material)
NOTE: Research activity and specialist college training roles are not directly relevant to the application.
Applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Late applications will not be considered.
Any supporting documentation which does not support A4 printing or is in excess of 40 pages needs to be submitted in hard copy (four copies) to:
Department of Medical Education, Melbourne Medical School
(Level 7 North Wing, Medical Building)
The University of Melbourne VIC 3010
Direct enquiries to: Carolyn Twyman
Phone: +61 3 8344 7879
The Selection Committee membership is:
- Head, Melbourne Medical School
- Head, Department of Medical Education
- One other academic staff member with major teaching responsibilities
- An MD student representative