The Centre for Research Excellence (CRE) in Cognitive Health, funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), and led by the Australian National University, is a collaboration between researchers at the Australian National University, Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute, University of Exeter, Deakin University, University of Melbourne and University of New South Wales.
This CRE focuses on the integrally linked areas of optimising cognitive health and the prevention of cognitive decline, and aims to build an evidence base regarding cognitive health promotion and prevention of cognitive decline, develop methods to translate and implement established findings, and model population level impacts of cognitive impairment risk modification to inform policy. To view the CRE in Cognitive Health website, please click here.
- Australian National University Centre for Research on Ageing, Health & Wellbeing (CRAHW)
- National Ageing Research Institute (NARI)
- WA Centre for Health and Ageing (WACHA)
- University of Western Australia
- Baker IDI Heart & Diabetes Institute