Sex Rurality Conference 2017
CERSH’s biannual rural sexual health conference is back and you don’t want to miss it! The conference provides the opportunity for participants to debate, share, network and organise around issues relevant to rural sexual health and wellbeing. It delivers an inclusive and participatory conference experience.
Date: 1-2 August 2017
Venue: Grange Cleveland Winery, Lancefield VIC
Key themes across the two days will be:
* Emerging sexual health issues and opportunities for diverse communities
* Improving Sexual Health through Social Media and Digital Technology
* Collaborations across sectors and settings to improve sexual health
* Sexual health research involving rural communities
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
* Clementine Ford – Broadcaster, writer and journalist
* Khadiga Gbla – SHINE SA
* Professor Christopher Fairley – Professsor of Public Health, Monash University and Director, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre
* Marilyn Beaumont – Women’s Health advocate
* Dr Paddy Moore – Head of Choices Clinic, Women’s Hospital
* Plus local rural workers, a panel of experts and more…
Visit the conference website to view details of submissions for abstracts and presentations – there are a variety of formats on offer.
Tickets range from $100 – $195. Scholarships for financial assistance are also available.