Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing - Shepparton
Conference room 2, The University of Melbourne, Department of Rural Health, 49 Graham St, Shepparton
For supervisors, coordinators and managers - Suitable for employers
Black Dog Institute (BDI) and the University of Melbourne are proud to present 'Managing your team wellbeing'.
People Leaders play a pivotal role in fostering the wellbeing of their teams through the behaviours they model, and their ability to observe and act when they notice that team members are struggling.
They also play a key role in successfully integrating team members back into work after a period of sickness absence.
Participants will gain insight into:
- The prevalence of mental health issues.
- Changes in behaviour in teams and what these may mean.
- Develop the skills to have effective conversations around stress, mental health and wellbeing.
- Understand the resources available to them.
- Develop the skills they need to support team members at work or assist in timely return to work after sickness absence.
- Recognise the behaviours that effective managers/supervisors/people leaders use to promote wellbeing within their teams.
This is a free event and is sponsored by The University of Melbourne, Department of Rural Health. Places are limited.