I'm getting an error when I try to login to the Tutorial Webviewer.
From 1 April 2021, all our courses are being delivered in our new learning portal. If you have not received an activation email for your courses please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get my login details?
Our 'Getting Started' email is sent to you immediately after you successfully enrol in a course. This will contain your login details along with other information you need to get started.
Do a search of your inbox for 'Getting Started' to quickly locate this email.
Please check your junk mail if you do not see the 'Getting Started' email in your inbox.
Contact our support team if you cannot find this email.
I’ve forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your password, use the 'Forgot your password' option on the login screen to reset your password.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Participants are required to inform our office in writing if they need to cancel their place on a FUSE/FCU course. Requests to cancel a course or workshop or to transfer to another course or workshop must be sent by email to email@example.com.
The cancellation and transfer policies are as follows:
- Up to 6 weeks prior to the course/workshop: a full refund will be provided within 10 working days after you have notified (and received acknowledgement) from the office.
- 2 – 6 weeks prior to the course/workshop: For a FUSE or FCU simulator course, 40% ($100) cancellation fee will be charged, the difference will be refunded within 10 working days after you have notified (and received acknowledgement) from the office.
- 2 weeks prior to the workshop: a 100% cancellation fee will apply and no refund will be given.
- 12 months to 6 weeks prior: Transfer is free of charge.
- 2 to 6 weeks prior: For a FUSE or FCU simulator course, an administration fee of $50 will be charged.
- 2 weeks prior: No transfer will be given.
- In the event that the course/workshop you are registered in is cancelled or re-scheduled, registrants will have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring to an alternate workshop within 12 months of the original workshop registration date.