No results found.
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
The Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences is an extremely diverse faculty comprised of a number of schools, departments and centres with a proud history and a promising future.
Melbourne Medical School
Department of General Practice
General Practice began as a Unit within the Department of Community Medicine in 1977 and in 2001 was established as a separate clinical department within the School of Medicine; Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences.
Department of Medicine and Radiology
The Department is embedded within some of the leading academic public hospitals in Australia, and the strong partnership with these hospitals is critical to the work of the Department.
Department of Surgery
The Department is based across seven campuses of the Melbourne Medical School, all at key hospital sites, as well as conducting academic activities in surgery at other hospitals.
- WorkshopiHeartScan Advanced
- WorkshopUltrasound Simulation Education Brisbane
- Focused Cardiac UltrasoundTransoesophageal Echocardiography
- Focused Cardiac UltrasoundTransoesophageal Echocardiography Advanced
- Focused Cardiac UltrasoundTransthoracic Echocardiography
- Focused Cardiac UltrasoundTransthoracic Echocardiography Advanced
- Focused Cardiac UltrasoundPeri-Arrest
- Focused Ultrasound Simulation EducationLung and Gastric Ultrasound
- Focused Ultrasound Simulation EducationVascular Access
- Focused Ultrasound Simulation EducationInstitutional
- CourseMedical Perfusion
- CourseTemporal Bone Dissection
- CourseUltrasound for Physiotherapists
- CourseBasic TTE Online
Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
The Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences teaches a broad range of veterinary, agricultural, food and biomedical sciences. We strive to be the pre-eminent veterinary and agricultural science Faculty in the Asia-Pacific region and the regional school of choice for veterinary and agricultural science students.