Chlamydia study in Victoria, Australia; comparing testing, diagnosis, treatment and re-testing rate in urban and regional area of general practice in Victoria
- Chang-June Jung (Project Lead)
- Ruby Biezen
- Jane Goller
- Jane Hocking
- Patty Chondros
- Jo-Anne Manski-Nankervis
- Department of General Practice, Melbourne Medical School, University of Melbourne, Carlton, Victoria, Australia.
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne, Carlton, Victoria, Australia.
This study is funded by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioner.
- A 2019/2020 Chlamydia study in Victoria, Australia; comparing testing, diagnosis, treatment, retesting and positivity rates at retesting in urban and regional areas of general practice in Victoria and the impact of COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 testing, diagnosis and treatment rates. Chang-June Jung,1 Ruby Biezen,1 Jane Goller,2 Jane Hocking,2 Patty Chondros,1 Jo-Anne Manski-Nankervis1
- Assessing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on chlamydia care cascade in Victorian general practice. Jung CJ1, Biezen R1, Goller J2, Hocking J2,Chondros P1, Manski-Nankervis J1