- Improving the learning and development of children raised in adversity
- Understanding patterns of social adversity from pregnancy to school-entry
- Associations between domestic violence in pregnancy and women’s and their subsequent children’s outcomes
- Validating a generic mood question in a large cohort of Australian women
- What does it cost to do research with women experiencing adversity?
- How is hair cortisol related to mother's mental health and wellbeing over time?
Faculty Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact Dr Susan Perlen
Department / Centre
Royal Children’s Hospital/Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Unit / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.