Building Early Attachment and Resiliance (BEAR) - an early intervention for parents and infants
+61 3 8345 2070
- Dr Angela Komiti, Research/Research Co-ordinator
- Alice Braden, Clinical Training Coordinator/Research Assistant
- Neha Suranarayan, Research Assistant
- Dr Chad Bousman, Statistical Advisor
- Craig Olssen, Murdoch Institute
- Mental Health Foundation of Australia
- Resiliance Australia
Funding for this project has been obtained under the Pratt Foundation and is administered by the Mental Health Foundation of Australia.
Newman L, Judd F, Olsson C, Castle D, Bousman C, Sheehan P, Pantelis C, Craig J, Komiti A, Everall I. Early origins of mental disorder-Risk factors in the perinatal and infant period.
BMC Psychiatry 2016; (in press)
Newman L, Sivaratnam C, Komiti A. Attachment and early brain development – neuroprotective interventions in infant-caregiver therapy. Translational Developmental Psychiatry 2016; (in press).
Faculty Research Themes
School Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.
Department / Centre
Unit / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.