Recent publications from the Department of General Practice
- Sanci L. Understanding and responding to the long-term burdens of childhood sexual abuse. The Lancet Psychiatry 2019; 6:795-797. Published online September 10, 2019. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S2215-0366(19)30329-3
- Robards F, Kang M, Luscombe G, Sanci L, Steinbeck K, Jan S, Hawke C, Kong M, Usherwood T. Predictors of young people’s healthcare access in the digital age. Aust NZ J Public Health. 2019; Online; doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12936
- Kaufman J, Temple-Smith M, Sanci L. Urinary tract infections in children: an overview of diagnosis and management. BMJ Paediatrics Open 2019;3(1):e000487.
- Biezen R, Roberts C, Buising K, Thursky K, Boyle D, Lau P, Clark M, Manski-Nankervis, "How do general practitioners access guidelines and utilise electronic medical records to make clinical decisions on antibiotic use? Results from an Australian qualitiative study". BMJ Open, 2019, 9(8). http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2018-028329
- Godbee, K., Gunn, J., Lautenschlager, N., Curran, E., & Palmer, V. (2019). Implementing dementia risk reduction in primary care: A preliminary conceptual model based on a scoping review of practitioners’ views. Primary Health Care Research & Development, 20, E140. doi:10.1017/S1463423619000744
- McIntosh, J., Minshall, J., Saya, S., et al. Benefits and harms of selective oestrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) to reduce breast cancer risk: a cross-sectional study of methods to communicate risk in primary care. Br J Gen Pract 2019; DOI: https://doi.org/10.3399/bjgp19X706841
- Renzi, C., Kaushal,A., Emery, J., et al. Comorbid chronic diseases and cancer diagnosis: disease-specific effects and underlying mechanisms.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2019 Jul 26. doi: 10.1038/s41571-019-0249-6.
- Licqurish, S.M., Cook, O.Y., Pattuwage, L.P. et al. Tools to facilitate communication during physician-patient consultations in cancer care: An overview of systematic reviews.CA Cancer J Clin. 2019 Jul 24. doi: 10.3322/caac.21573. [Epub ahead of print] Review.