Primary Care Diabetes Conference
Primary Care Diabetes Society of Australia – Diabetes care for all, by all
The PCDSA is a multidisciplinary society with the aim of supporting primary health care professionals to deliver high quality, clinically effective care in order to improve the lives of people with diabetes.
- Shares best practice in delivering quality diabetes care.
- Provides high-‐quality education tailored to health professional needs.
- Promotes and participate in high quality research in diabetes.
- Disseminates up-‐to-‐date, evidence-‐based information to health professionals.
- Form partnerships and collaborate with other diabetes related, high level professional organisations committed to the care of people with diabetes.
- Promotes co-‐ordinated and timely interdisciplinary care.
Membership of the PCDSA is free and members get access to a quarterly online journal and free continuing professional development activities.
The 2017 national conference is being held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Saturday 6 May 2017. The 2017 program combines cutting edge scientific content with practical clinical sessions. REGISTER NOW – 2017 NATIONAL CONFERENCE
To find out further details and register to attend the conference click here