VicReN is a practice-based research network (PBRN) that enables collaboration between researchers and primary care practices around Victoria. To be meaningful, research about primary care must be designed for and undertaken within the primary care environment – that is why PBRNs like VicReN are so important.
Established in 2006, and managed within the Department of General Practice (University of Melbourne), the VicReN team have expertise in implementing research in the primary care setting, and recruiting both practitioners and patients for primary care research.
Join VicReN if you are a:
- Primary health care practitioner, practice manager or other staff working in primary care and community health settings in Victoria and interested in research and learning;
- Undertaking research in the primary and community health care setting.
- Free and no obligation
- Introduction to research and the wider research community
- Links with other network members and access to academic research staff
- e-bulletins about current research projects, training opportunities, conferences and University event (Click here to view the latest VicReN e-bulletin)
- Reduced fee access to research training and other educational opportunities
Or contact Dr Rachel Canaway, VicReN Manager
E: email@example.com P: (03) 8344 3392