Recent publications from the Department of General Practice
- Canaway R, Prang K-H, Bismark M, Dunt D, Kelaher M (2019) Public disclosure of hospital clinicians’ performance data: insights from medical directors
Published online: 12 July 2019 Australian Health Review - https://doi.org/10.1071/AH18128
- Davis A, Temple-Smith M. Hellard M, Lim M. A descriptive analysis of young women’s pornography use: A tale of exploration and harm, accepted by Sexual Health, 3 September 2019.
- Davis A, Wright C, Curtis M, Hellard M, Lim M, Temple-Smith M. Not my child: Parenting, pornography and views on harm reduction, implications for policy and education. J. of Family Studies, accepted 23 July 2019.
- Iturrieta-Guaita N, Temple-Smith M, Tomnay J. Using electronic communication technologies for improving syphilis partner notification in Chile: healthcare providers’ perspectives – a qualitative case study. Sexual Health, https://doi.org/10.1071/SH19007
- Longman C. Temple-Smith M. Promoting professional behaviour in GP training practices: the views of practice managers. Australian Journal of General Practice, 2019; 48(6).
- Miller EJ, Temple-Smith MJ, Bilardi JE, "‘There was just no-one there to acknowledge that it happened to me as well’. A qualitative study of male partner’s experience of miscarriage". PLOS One, 2019, 14(5). https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0217395
- Nguyen V, Temple-Smith M, Bilardi J. Men’s Lived Experiences of Perinatal Loss: A Review of the Literature, Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2019 Aug 15. doi: 10.1111/ajo.13041.
[Epub ahead of print]