2019 Grant Success!
Grant success for DGP Staff and students
Congratulations to all staff and students involved with achieving the following grant success in 2018, for funding commencing 2019.
- Dr Laura Tarzia has been awarded an Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project grant for the project ‘International Students' Sexual Violence Experiences Study (INVEST)’.
- Ms Clare Bellhouse has been awarded a NHMRC 2019 Postgraduate Scholarship for the project ‘How can we better support first-time parents in the transition to parenthood and early parenting?’.
- Mr Jason Chiang has been awarded a NHMRC 2019 Postgraduate Scholarship for the project ‘A Study of Multimorbidity in Type 2 Diabetes: Exploration of Associations between Multimorbidity, Mortality and Glycaemia in People with Type 2 Diabetes’.
- Prof Jane Gunn has been awarded a NHMRC Project grant for the project ‘STOPS: A randomised trial of a STructured Online intervention to Promote and Support antidepressant de-prescribing in primary care’.
- Dr Jo-Anne Manski-Nankervis has been awarded a NHMRC Translating Research Into Practice (TRIP) Fellowship for the project ‘From simulation to translation: A new quality improvement program for antibiotic prescribing in general practice’.
- Ms Amy Coe has been awarded a PhD scholarship from the Australian Rotary Health/Kaiyu for the project ‘Investigation and determination of the needs and expectations of patients and general practitioners to optimise an eHealth intervention for antidepressant cessation’.
- Ms Jacqueline Kuruppu has been awarded a PhD scholarship from the Australian Rotary Health/Rotary Club of North Balwyn for the project ‘Co-designing a decision-making tool to assist GPs and practice nurses in the decision to report child abuse'.