Nominations will open as of Monday 21 May 2018 @ 12.00am and close as of Sunday 1 July 2018 @ 11.59pm
Nominations should be made by Directors of Medical Education, Department Heads or Subject Coordinators and should be addressed to the Head, Melbourne Medical School.
The Melbourne Medical School’s Academy of Clinical Teachers is primarily for clinicians who teach over and above any paid employment they may have with the university. While university staff are not precluded from being admitted to the Academy, their contribution is expected to be significantly greater than would be expected as part of their employed role.
Nominations should comprise the following:
- Application cover sheet (refer link below)
- Statement of support by nominator relevant to the category of nomination – member or fellowship (maximum 2 pages)
- Brief CV of nominee with a focus on teaching achievements and outputs (maximum of two pages)
- Supporting documentation (this may include but is not limited to student evaluations, peer recommendations, other awards related to teaching, other evidence of teaching innovation such as sample teaching material)
NOTE: Research activity and specialist college training roles are not directly relevant to the application.
Applications should be submitted to: email@example.com. Late applications will not be considered. Applications close: Sunday 1 July 2018 @ 11.59pm
Phone: +61 3 90353270
The Selection Committee membership is:
- Head, Melbourne Medical School or representative
- Head, Department of Medical Education
- One other academic staff member with major teaching responsibilities
- An MD student representative
Links to required documentation: