2020 RWH Student Symposium
In November, our superstar students presented at the Women's virtual Student Symposium. Congratulations to our Award winners many of whom are Dept O&G students.
Best postgraduate student poster and oral presentation
Shiraz Badurdeen (PhD, Newborn)
- Lung ultrasound immediately after birth predicts the need for surfactant therapy, the DOLFIN Jr Study.
Best undergraduate student poster and oral presentation (joint winners)
Sadaf Zafir (Honours, Gynaecology)
- Role of MAML1 in endometrial receptivity and implantation
Nicola Tomkins (MDRP, Gynaecology)
- Small molecule metabolite biomarkers of endometriosis: a narrative review with systematic approach.
Best designed poster (joint winners)
Louis Taffs (Honours, Gynaecology)
- Identifying and exploring the unmet needs of young adults with endometriosis.
Wallace Jin (MDRP, Pregnancy)
- Preterm birth: progress & promise.
People’s Choice Award for best poster
Niamh Waters (Honours, Gynaecology)
- EndoNeeds: Exploring the physical, psychological and social needs of long-term endometriosis patients.
For more information please visit The Womens.