Melbourne Children's GP paediatric update 2019
The Melbourne Children’s GP Paediatric Update (MCGPPU) will be held at The Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, on Saturday, October 12, 2019.
This is specifically designed to offer general practitioners and trainees an update in a variety of areas in child and adolescent health.
Why GPs should attend:
- For updates from experts on paediatric health issuesrelevant to general practice
- Earn Category 2 QI&CPD points
- Support your practice to be paediatric centric
- Engage in practical and interactive sessions andworkshops with paediatric experts
- Network with other likeminded GPs
The GPPU is run and coordinated by the Department of Paediatrics, The University of Melbourne.
Program details to follow, with registration opening late June, 2019.
For enquiries or to receive future updates about this event, please contact email@example.com