MMS Women Clinicians in Academic Leadership Symposium
Wednesday 4th of November, 10:00AM - 4:00PM. Presenters include Dr Anthea Rhodes and Professor Jane Munro from the Department of Paediatrics.
"The power of authentic leadership" is our first annual event that is aimed at all women clinician scientists at any stage of their careers.
Registrations are now open for our first new and exciting annual event, the MMS Women Clinicians in Academia Leadership Symposium. Presenters include Dr Anthea Rhodes and Professor Jane Munro from the Department of Paediatrics.
About this Event
The innovative program will include plenaries, TED-talks and interactive panels with stimulating and diverse guest speakers.
Key topics will include:
- leadership and research during a crisis
- leading at any stage of a clinician scientist’s career
- self-care, wellbeing and avoidance of burn-out
- practical strategies for women to improve visibility
- how to develop effective science communication skills
- understanding systematic issues limiting achievement for women
We encourage you to come and learn and connect with inspiring women leaders and start to build a community practice for women clinicians in academia.