Shepparton is a vibrant, multicultural community situated within a rich dairy farming, fruit growing and agricultural region of the Goulburn Valley. It features superb food and wine and a diverse range of cultural, outdoor and sporting activities and attractions. These include the Shepparton Art Gallery, regular live theatre and music performances, a cinema, library and community-based cultural organisations.
- Eleven bedrooms per unit, each fitted with a double bed, desk, chair, lamp, wardrobe and bedside table.
- Five full bathrooms and one separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchens including two dishwashers, two ovens, two refrigerators, cooking equipment and utensils
- Laundry facilities include two washing machines and two dryers, ironing board and iron. Outside clothes lines are available.
- Wheelchair access available
- Wireless internet Access
- Car parking available in front of each unit
- Large communal outdoor area with a BBQ and shade area, table tennis facilities and a vegetable garden
New MD1 Student Accomodation Building
A brand new student accommodation hub has been built and added to the existing pods at the University of Melbourne Shepparton campus. It comprises of a new 30 bedroom facility, 15 bathrooms, 2 large communal areas, fully equipped kitchen, laundry and courtyard.
- 13 double bedrooms each fitted with a double bed, desk, chair, lamp wardrobe and bedside table.
- A large well-appointed kitchen with two stoves, two microwaves, 2 refrigerators and a roomy walk-in pantry
- Three bathrooms, three separate toilets and one ensuite. One with disabled access
- Good sized laundry with two washing machines, two dryers, ironing board and iron.
- Shared study area
- Wireless internet connection,
- Car park situated at the rear of the property and off street parking is available to residents