It has a vibrant multicultural community, is a bargain shopper’s paradise, including regional food, has some of Australia's best and most challenging provincial golf courses and facilities, historical museums, an SPC KidsTown, the popular Victoria Park Lake precinct featuring the Aquamoves complex and S-CAPE skate park.
Located at the rear of the Department of Rural Health’s Shepparton Campus, Graham Street offers six large, fully self-contained, two-storey townhouses each comprising of 11 bedrooms.
The kitchen dining and living areas are located on the ground floor along with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, the laundry and a separate toilet. Upstairs there are seven bedrooms, three bathrooms.
The accommodation is opposite Goulburn Valley Health and is available for short or long term lease.
- Eleven bedrooms per unit, each fitted with a double bed, desk, chair, lamp, wardrobe and bedside table.
- Five full bathrooms and one separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchens including two dishwashers, two ovens, two refrigerators, cooking equipment and utensils
- Laundry facilities include two washing machines and two dryers, ironing board and iron. Outside clothes lines are available.
- Wheelchair access available
- Wireless internet Access
- Car parking available in front of each unit
- Large communal outdoor area with a BBQ and shade area, table tennis facilities and a vegetable garden
New MD1 Student Accomodation Building
A brand new student accommodation hub has been built and added to the existing pods at the University of Melbourne Shepparton campus. It comprises of a new 30 bedroom facility, 15 bathrooms, 2 large communal areas, fully equipped kitchen, laundry and courtyard.
The house at Kilpatrick Avenue is located only one kilometre from Goulburn Valley Health and consists of 13 bedrooms. The house has a large kitchen with separate living and dining areas as well as four shared bathrooms.
- 13 double bedrooms each fitted with a double bed, desk, chair, lamp wardrobe and bedside table.
- A large well-appointed kitchen with two stoves, two microwaves, 2 refrigerators and a roomy walk-in pantry
- Three bathrooms, three separate toilets and one ensuite. One with disabled access
- Good sized laundry with two washing machines, two dryers, ironing board and iron.
- Shared study area with three computers
- Wireless internet connection,
- Car park situated at the rear of the property and off street parking is available to residents