35-49 Graham Street
Located at the rear of the Department of Rural Health’s Shepparton Campus, Graham Street offers six large, fully self-contained, two-storey townhouses each comprising of 11 bedrooms.
The kitchen dining and living areas are located on the ground floor along with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, the laundry and a separate toilet. Upstairs there are seven bedrooms, three bathrooms.
The accommodation is opposite Goulburn Valley Health and is available for short or long term lease.
- Eleven bedrooms per unit, each fitted with a double bed, desk, chair, lamp, wardrobe and bedside table.
- Five full bathrooms and one separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchens including two dishwashers, two ovens, two refrigerators, cooking equipment and utensils
- Laundry facilities include two washing machines and two dryers, ironing board and iron. Outside clothes lines are available.
- Wheelchair access available
- Wireless internet Access
- Car parking available in front of each unit
- Large communal outdoor area with a BBQ and shade area, table tennis facilities and a vegetable garden
42 Kilpatrick Avenue
The house at Kilpatrick Avenue is located only one kilometre from Goulburn Valley Health and consists of 14 bedrooms. The house has a large kitchen with separate living and dining areas as well as four shared bathrooms.
- 14 double bedrooms each fitted with a double bed, desk, chair, lamp wardrobe and bedside table.
- A large well-appointed kitchen with two stoves, two microwaves, 2 refrigerators and a roomy walk-in pantry
- Three bathrooms, three separate toilets and one ensuite. One with disabled access
- Good sized laundry with two washing machines, two dryers, ironing board and iron.
- Shared study area with three computers
- Wireless internet connection,
- Car park situated at the rear of the property and off street parking is available to residents