It has a vibrant multicultural community, is a bargain shopper’s paradise, including regional food, has some of Australia's best and most challenging provincial golf courses and facilities, historical museums, an SPC KidsTown, the popular Victoria Park Lake precinct featuring the Aquamoves complex and S-CAPE skate park.
35-49 Graham Street
- Eleven bedrooms per unit, each fitted with a double bed, desk, chair, lamp, wardrobe and bedside table.
- Five full bathrooms and one separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchens including two dishwashers, two ovens, two refrigerators, cooking equipment and utensils
- Laundry facilities include two washing machines and two dryers, ironing board and iron. Outside clothes lines are available.
- Wheelchair access available
- Wireless internet Access
- Car parking available in front of each unit
- Large communal outdoor area with a BBQ and shade area, table tennis facilities and a vegetable garden
42 Kilpatrick Avenue
- 14 double bedrooms each fitted with a double bed, desk, chair, lamp wardrobe and bedside table.
- A large well-appointed kitchen with two stoves, two microwaves, 2 refrigerators and a roomy walk-in pantry
- Three bathrooms, three separate toilets and one ensuite. One with disabled access
- Good sized laundry with two washing machines, two dryers, ironing board and iron.
- Shared study area with three computers
- Wireless internet connection,
- Car park situated at the rear of the property and off street parking is available to residents