Wangaratta is situated in the heart of the north east Victorian internationally acclaimed gourmet food and wine region and on the doorstep of the Victorian Alps. The Wangaratta Exhibitions Gallery presents a diverse and changing visual arts program and a vibrant Arts Centre which hosts an extensive theatre season. Wangaratta is home to the annual and internationally renowned Wangaratta Jazz Festival.
39 - 41 Worland Road
- A self-contained two-bedroom flat located at the front of the building, includes kitchenette, lounge, bathroom, a double and a single bedroom, and
- A 32 bedroom fully self-contained facility with six bathrooms and a communal cooking and living area.
- The facility offers 14 double bedrooms (at front of property) and 16 single bedrooms (at back)
- One large change room includes four shower cubicles with individual basin, plus two shared basins.
- There are also 4 separate bathrooms. Three separate toilets. Each room contains a desk, chair and a lamp. There is another full bathroom.
- The kitchen/dining/small lounge area is an open plan design with a separate large lounge and a TV located off the hallway. Fully equipped with three dishwashers, five refrigerators and four ovens
- Four washing machines and four dryers are located in the laundry, outside clothes lines are available
- Wireless Internet connection is available
- Two networked computers and a printer are located in a shared study area
- Off-street parking is available at front and back of units
- Wheelchair access available.
- Large outdoor area with a BBQ and shade area, table tennis facilities and a vegetable garden