39 - 41 Worland Road
Worland Road is located approximately four kilometres from Northeast Health Wangaratta. It has two types of accommodation available:
- A self-contained two-bedroom flat located at the front of the building, includes kitchenette, lounge, bathroom, a double and a single bedroom, and
- A 32 bedroom fully self-contained facility with six bathrooms and a communal cooking and living area.
- The facility offers 14 double bedrooms (at front of property) and 16 single bedrooms (at back)
- One large change room includes four shower cubicles with individual basin, plus two shared basins.
- There are also 4 separate bathrooms. Three separate toilets. Each room contains a desk, chair and a lamp. There is another full bathroom.
- The kitchen/dining/small lounge area is an open plan design with a separate large lounge and a TV located off the hallway. Fully equipped with three dishwashers, five refrigerators and four ovens
- Four washing machines and four dryers are located in the laundry, outside clothes lines are available
- Wireless Internet connection is available
- Two networked computers and a printer are located in a shared study area
- Off-street parking is available at front and back of units
- Wheelchair access available.
- Large outdoor area with a BBQ and shade area, table tennis facilities and a vegetable garden