Department of Surgery Seeding Grants 2019
The Department of Surgery Executive have established a series of seeding grants
The Department of Surgery Executive have established a series of seeding grants that are funded from the Department of Surgery to provide funding of up to $25,000 to researchers for research activities carried out within the Department of Surgery at the University of Melbourne.
· Applications open August 12 2019;
· Applications close September 9 2019;
· Applicants will hold an honorary or fractional appointment with the Department of Surgery at the time of application.
· If a researcher submits multiple applications, all their applications will be ineligible.
· Not have been named CI (A) (or equivalent) on a funded NHMRC research support grant and/or an ARC research support grant (e.g. DECRA, Discovery projects) over the last two year period (2018/2019).
· Not having been awarded an NHMRC Investigator Grant in 2019