CERSH Professional Development Day / Conference
The Centre for Excellence in Rural Sexual Health (CERSH) held their 2021 Professional Development Day/Conference virtually on Thursday November 11 2021, with over 80 participants in attendance!
This exciting online forum was designed to showcase current evidence-based practice in relation to sexual health promotion with priority populations.
See below the list of presentations and presenters:
- Epidemiology / Current Data: Prof. Jane Tomnay (CERSH)
- Women with Disabilities: Helen Freris (Women with Disabilities Victoria)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health: Anne Roseman, Georgia Taylor and Kylie Moreton (Victorian Aboriginal Controlled Health Organisation VACCHO)
- Culturally & Linguistically Diverse: Kanwal Saleem & Tapuwa Bofu (Centre for Cultural Ethnicity and Health CEH)
- LGBTI+: Claudia Validum (Thorne Habour Country)
- Health Promotion (Young People and Parents): Jenny Walsh (Jenny Walsh)
Watch the full Conference recording below!
Johanna Kyriakou - CERSH Centre Coordinator