The process of qualifying and registering overseas as a medical practitioner who has graduated from an Australian medical course varies from country to country. Please visit the following links for more information about the following countries.
- Canada (The Medical Council of Canada)
- Hong Kong (The Medical Council of Hong Kong)
- Malaysia (The Malaysian Medical Council)
- New Zealand (Medical Council of New Zealand)
- Singapore (Singapore Medical Council)
- United Kingdom (UK National Health Service)
- United States of America (The IMG's Guide to US Medicine and Residency Training)