Recent publications from the Department of General Practice
- Kaufman J, Temple-Smith M, Sanci L. Urine sample collection from young pre-continent children. British Journal of General Practice, 2020; 70 (690): 42-43
- Laura Tarzia. Toward an Ecological Understanding of Intimate Partner Sexual Violence. January 20, 2020. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0886260519900298
- Abdolkhani R, Gray K, Borda A, DeSouza R. Quality Assurance of Health Wearables Data: Participatory Workshop on Barriers, Solutions, and Expectations. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2020;8(1):e15329.
- Abdolkhani R, Gray K, Borda A, DeSouza R. Patient-generated health data management and quality challenges in remote patient monitoring, JAMIA Open. 2019;2(4): 471–478.
- O’Dwyer, C., Tarzia, L., Fernbacher, S., & Hegarty, K. (2020). Health professionals’ experiences of providing trauma-informed care in acute psychiatric inpatient settings: A scoping review. SAGE trauma, violence and abuse. In press.
- O’Dwyer, C., Tarzia, L., Fernbacher, S., & Hegarty, K. (2019). Health professionals’ perceptions of how gender sensitive care is enacted across acute psychiatric inpatient units for women who are survivors of sexual violence. BMC health services research, 19 (1), 1-10. DOI:10.1186/s12913-019-4812-8
- O’Dwyer, C., Tarzia, L., Fernbacher, S., & Hegarty, K. (2019). Health professionals’ experiences of providing care for women survivors of sexual violence in psychiatric inpatient units. BMC health services research, 19(1), 1-9. DOI: 10.1186/s12913-019-4812-8
- Smales, M., Savaglio, M., Webster, S., Skouteris, H., Pizzirani, B., O'Donnell, R., Green (nee Cox), R. (2020) Are the voices of young people living in out-of-home care represented in research examining their health?: A systematic review of the literature. Children and Youth Services Review, Volume 113, 104966, ISSN 0190-7409, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.104966