- Emery, J. D., Jefford, M., King, M., Hayne, D., Martin, A., Doorey, J., Hyatt, A., Habgood, E., Lim, T., Hawks, C., Pirotta, M., Trevena, L. and Schofield, P. (2016), ProCare Trial: a phase II randomized controlled trial of shared care for follow-up of men with prostate cancer. BJU Int. doi:10.1111/bju.13593
- Lacey K, Bishop J, Cross H, Chondros P, Lyratzopoulos G and Emery JD. Presentations to general practice before a cancer diagnosis in Victoria: a cross-sectional survey. MJA 2016 DOI: 10.5694/mja15.01169
- Emery JD, Usher-Smith JA, Walter FM. Predicting the Risk of Melanoma. JAMA Dermatol. 2016;152(8):875-877. doi:10.1001/jamadermatol.2016.1574.
- Walter FM, Emery JD, Mendonca S, Hall N, Morris HC, Mills K, Dobson C, Bankhead C, Johnson M, Abel GA and Rutter MD,2016. Symptoms and patient factors associated with longer time to diagnosis for colorectal cancer: results from a prospective cohort study. British Journal of Cancer. doi: 10.1038/bjc.2016.221
- Licqurish S, Phillipson L, Chiang P, Walker J, Walter F, Emery J. Cancer beliefs in ethnic minority populations: a review and meta‐synthesis of qualitative studies. European Journal of Cancer Care. 2016, doi: 10.1111/ecc.12556.
In the Media
- Professor Meredith Temple-Smith believes high school sex ed should educate kids about porn [by Vincent Dwyer| August 24, 2016, Vice]