As an Academic Registrar in our Department you will:
- be supervised and mentored in your chosen research project by senior primary care academics who are leaders in their field;
- join a vibrant group of junior researchers in primary care including Honours, Masters, PhD and MD students with access to structured teaching on research methods;
- attend our weekly Research Matters lunch presentations to expand research awareness and critical thinking skills;
- join the Teaching and Learning Team and gain experience in curriculum and assessment design, examining and teaching practices;
- have the option of undertaking the Melbourne Teaching Certificate which will advance your teaching skills;
- receive monthly mentorship with a senior academic on your career aspirations, how academic skills may fit with your future goals, and on balancing your commitments during the Academic Registrar year.