General practices invited to join Future Health Today
The Future Health Today (FHT) team welcomes expressions of interest from general practices wishing to join the program and gain access to the innovative software platform and the robust program of work that underpins the tool.
FHT uses sophisticated algorithms to automate the identification of patients who:
- are at risk of chronic disease;
- have a chronic disease but no recorded diagnosis; or
- are living with chronic disease and may benefit from optimised management.
- clinical decision support to optimise appropriate testing, diagnosis, treatment and management;
- guideline concordant care recommendations relating to the identification and management of chronic diseases;
- potential economic benefits via identification of patients who may be eligible for GP Management Plans and Health Assessments; and
- quality improvement, education and capacity building opportunities.
You can read more about Future Health Today on our website and watch this short explainer video to learn about how Future Health Today can work in your practice.
If you’d like more information or wish to express your interest in joining Future Health Today, please contact the team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org