Graduate Courses in Clinical Ultrasound
These three award courses are offered to medical professionals who wish to obtain further expertise in medical ultrasound for clinical practice. All graduate courses are delivered online and require no contact hours.
Focused Ultrasound Simulator Education (FUSE) and Focused Cardiac Ultrasound (FCU)
Clinical training and education are vital elements for any hospital’s growth. Our Focused Ultrasound Simulator Education (FUSE) and Focused Cardiac Ultrasound (FCU) workshops have been developed to combine the advantages of eLearning and Simulator Self-training.
- FUSECOVID-19 Lung Course
- FUSEUltrasound Guided Peripheral Venous Access
- FCU Transoesophageal Echocardiography
- FCU Transoesophageal Echocardiography Advanced
- FCU Transthoracic Echocardiography
- FCU Transthoracic Echocardiography Advanced
- FCU Peri-Arrest
- FCU Institutional
- FUSELung and Gastric Ultrasound
- FUSEVascular Access
- Lung Ultrasound for Nurses and Physiotherapists
- FCU Transthoracic Echocardiography Certification
- WorkshopUltrasound Simulation Education Brisbane
Continuing Professional Development
Continuing Professional development for medical practitioners includes a range of activities to meet individual learning that is relevant to their scope of practice, in order to maintain, develop, update and enhance knowledge, skills and performance to ensure that they deliver appropriate and safe care
These micro courses aim to provide topic focused educational courses in specific learning areas. These short courses are cost and time effective with the average learning time of 1 month for a single course or 3 months for a package course.
Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care and Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Ultrasound Abdominal will provide students with comprehensive veterinary ultrasound diagnosis.