Graduate Courses in Clinical Ultrasound
These three award courses are offered to medical professionals who wish to obtain further expertise in medical ultrasound for clinical practice. All graduate courses are delivered online and require no contact hours. Course materials can be downloaded to iPad, Android or Windows tablets or can be accessed online using a web browser.
Focused Ultrasound Simulator Education (FUSE) and Focused Cardiac Ultrasound (FCU)
Clinical training and education are vital elements for any hospital’s growth. Our Focused Ultrasound Simulator Education (FUSE) and Focused Cardiac Ultrasound (FCU) workshops have been developed to combine the advantages of eLearning and Simulator Self-training.
- FUSEUltrasound Guided Peripheral Venous Access y
- FCU Transoesophageal Echocardiography
- FCU Transoesophageal Echocardiography Advanced
- FCU Transthoracic Echocardiography
- FCU Transthoracic Echocardiography Advanced
- FCU Peri-Arrest
- FCU Institutional
- FUSELung and Gastric Ultrasound
- FUSEVascular Access
- Lung Ultrasound for Nurses and Physiotherapists
- WorkshopUltrasound Simulation Education Brisbane
Hands on Workshops
iHeartScan (Haemodynamic Echocardiography Assessment in Real Time)
The iHeartScan (Haemodynamic Echocardiography Assessment in Real Time) workshops are designed to teach Point-of-Care (POC) Transthoracic Ultrasound by practicing on live models.
Continuing Professional Development
Continuing Professional development for medical practitioners includes a range of activities to meet individual learning that is relevant to their scope of practice, in order to maintain, develop, update and enhance knowledge, skills and performance to ensure that they deliver appropriate and safe care
These micro courses aim to provide topic focused educational courses in specific learning areas. These short courses are cost and time effective with the average learning time of 1 month for a single course or 3 months for a package course.
- Micro CourseTOE Introduction and Case Interpretation – Series 1
- Micro CourseTOE Case Interpretation – Series 2
- Micro CourseTOE Case Interpretation – Series 3
- Micro CourseTOE Case Interpretation – Series 4
- Micro CourseTTE Introduction & Case Interpretation Series 1
- Micro CourseTTE Case Interpretation – Series 2
- Micro CourseTTE Case Interpretation – Series 3
- Micro CourseTTE Case Interpretation – Series 4
- Micro CourseTTE Case Interpretation – Series 5
- Micro CourseTTE Case Interpretation – Series 6
- Micro CourseUltrasound Guided Vascular Access
- Micro CourseUltrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia
- Micro CourseCardiac Ultrasound Doppler
- Micro CourseAssessment of Left Ventricular Systolic Function
- Micro CourseAssessment of Right Ventricular Systolic Function
- Micro CourseAssessment of Diastolic Function
- Micro CourseLung Ultrasound
- Micro CourseUltrasound Physics and Anatomy of the Heart
Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care and Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Ultrasound Abdominal will provide students with comprehensive veterinary ultrasound diagnosis.