Numurkah is located on the Goulburn Valley Highway, 37 kilometres north of Shepparton, in the Shire of Moira. The centre of a thriving agricultural area, Numurkah is a food lovers’ paradise with great country pubs and authentic country bakeries.
The Department of Rural Health one student accommodation house in Numurkah at 31 Madeline Street, located 2 km from the Goulburn Valley Highway.
- Four bedrooms – 1 x individual double with walk-in-robe and bathroom ensuite, and 3 x separate double bedrooms. Each room has a desk, chair and a lamp
- One shared bathroom with separate toilet
- One shared kitchen which includes a dish washer, cooking equipment and utensils
- One large shared living room space
- One shared study area
- Shared laundry facilities including washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Parking – double lockable garage, parking space available on the right hand side of the block and also at front of house, plus on street parking
- Free wireless internet