Quality of Life
Dr Katherine Campbell
+61 3 8344 1835
The Healthy Ageing Program collects data on several aspects of participants' quality of life, including wellbeing, physical and mental health, social engagement and caring roles, and sexual functioning.
Current Healthy Ageing Program projects on Quality of Life include:
- Social engagement and ageing mental health
- Patterns of physical violence in Australian women
- Social and physical activities in ageing women
- Dr Katherine Burn
- Anita Stubbs
Our research in the media
- Living with your adult children: How to keep the peace (Startsat60., 25 October 2019)
- How to live longer and be happier: If we beat disease, quality of life will win (Herald Sun, November 2017)
- Golden age for women: The older we are, the better we get (Herald Sun, August 25, 2017)
- Almost all my friends live at home': Adult children living with parents becoming 'normal' in Australia (ABC News, December 2015)
Faculty Research Themes
School Research Themes
Neuroscience & Psychiatry, Women's Health, Infectious Diseases and Immunity, Musculoskeletal , Cardiometabolic
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.
Department / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.