About our Communities of Practice (previously called Sexual Health Networks)
CERSH has established five communities of practice (CoP) across regional Victoria. Workers in the clinical, health promotion, education, youth and related fields are welcome to attend these meetings in their local area. Meeting topics are based on identified needs and directed by community of practice attendees.
CoPs are currently active in the following areas:
- Goulburn Valley – meetings held in Shepparton
- Northeast Victoria Region– meetings held in Wodonga or Wangaratta
- Central Victoria Region – meetings held in Bendigo
- Mallee Region – meetings held in Swan Hill
- Mildura Region - meetings held in Mildura
For information on attending or presenting at a CoP meeting in your region please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates on upcoming meeting dates and other CERSH news, or to join your local community of practice, please sign up to our monthly newsletter.
Objectives of the Communities of Practice
The objectives of the CoPs are:
- To encourage discussion and debate around issues relevant to the local area
- To encourage sharing of promising practices and initiatives
- To encourage service linkages and service integration and to create mutually beneficial opportunities in rural regions
Each network aims to hold at least three meetings per year. These meetings may be held in a hybrid environment (a mix of in-person and Zoom attendees) or via Zoom.