Online Learning Modules - Rural Sexual Health
CERSH has developed free and accredited online learning modules for rural health professionals and other interested rural workers.
There are 12 modules available on different facets of rural sexual health care. All modules are free and available online so they can be accessed at a time and pace that suits individual needs.
Module topics are:
- Introduction to Rural Sexual Health Care
- Cornerstones of Rural Sexual Health
- STI treatment and Management
- Youth and Trust
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Avoiding Assumptions in Sexual Health Care
- Partner notification in a small community
- Pharmaceutical Access for Sexual Health Care
- National Cervical Screening Program: addressing the needs of rural patients
- Service delivery of medical abortion in a rural context
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception
The modules have recently been reviewed and updated. Each module is accredited with the RACGP and members can attract CPD points for each hour of learning.